In addition to Inpatient services, ATS also offers services to patients in outpatient settings. ATS owns and operates “ATS Specialty” - our very own outpatient clinic program. Along with general recuperative therapy needs, ATS Specialty clinics also provide specific programming for patients with the following conditions:
- Female Incontinence (pelvic floor therapy/biofeedback therapies)
- Movement Disorder Management (Rock Steady Parkinson’s Program)
- Pain Management.
- Post Hospitalization Recovery
- Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehab
- Hip and Knee Replacements
- Stroke Rehab
ATS Specialty is a clinic designed to meet the needs of people on the go. It offers flexible hours - including early morning and evening - to assist people in navigating through their busy schedules. Our physical and Occupational therapists will work with you, through individualized treatment plans to tailor a program specifically for your needs. We will help you to achieve your optimal function!
If you would like to know more about our outpatient services, please fill out the form below.